Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summertime Chi

This past weekend, I headed to Chicago for the 1st time to check out the Taste of Chicago. Everyone knows my deep love for New York in the warmer months and I've been told Chicago in the summer is just as fabulous. The weather was amazing; even a downpour couldn't dampen the energy of the city. I didn't take as many pics as I would've liked (that tends to happen when you're thoroughly enjoying yourself), but here are a few:

 Top: Babooshka, Skirt: Torrid (last year)








Chicago was gorgeous; it was like a clean version of NYC. Although nightlife left a bit to be desired, I would totally visit again.
*If you're traveling with 2 or more people, totally check out the Palmer House Hilton. They have rooms with 2 bathrooms...#WIN!

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit..........You captured some beautiful scenery I've never been as of yet it's definitely on my bucket list.....Traveled many of times to new York and for some reason I feel like no other city could compare to the city that never sleeps lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that skirt and glad you enjoyed my city! and the nightlife here is very varied but a good time can be had

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...