Monday, April 21, 2014

L.O.V.E

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I fell in love with this set from Jibri from the moment she posted it. Jasmine is an amazing designer and gets it right every time. The fit and quality are perfection and breath of fresh air in the independent designer realm. I have heard complaints regarding price; however you must pay for quality, fit, and uniqueness. Which would you value more, 12 dresses from Forever21 or an outfit you absolutely love? Go and ahead and splurge; you deserve it!






6 comments:

  1. You look amazing from head to toe!! I've had my eye on Jibri for a while but have yet to Order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead and order...I promise you won't regret it :-)

      Delete
  2. Love it dear!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! I think that was the greatest lesson I took away from my shopping fast quality over quantity. I am placing my Spring orders from her soon! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...