Saturday, July 9, 2011

EMF Pt.II

During the EMF, one of the most popular plus size designers, MonifC held a shopping event at Voluptous Vixen in the French Quarter. I go to VV everytime I visit New Orleans and always purchase something. Jackie, the store owner, carries high end plus size lines and I always manage to find something I can't find anywhere else. I have met Monif on several occasions and she is always sweet and helpful. With the help of her amazingly funny/nice/helpful/honest assistant Brandon, I was able to convince my friend LaToya into trying on (and later purchasing) one of Monif's famous convertible dresses:





 store owner, Jackie


 Monif looking good!
the winner!!!




P.S. I had mentioned in the previous post how I was apart of a fashion show during the EMF...well the pictures are finally up! http://photos.essence.com/galleries/emf_2011__real_girl_fashion_show#855243



 













1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...