Tuesday, June 14, 2011

....

It has been a minute since my last post due to the usual: work/life stress and feeling totally uninspired when it comes to outfits lately. I've been a bad blogger and I promise to try and do better. I've done some shoe shopping and thrifting to lift my spirits; here are my results:


I was browsing the bay searching for yellow shoes (which I never found BTW) and I spotted these. OMG, I fell IN LOVE!!! 6 inch heel, bright as hell and a lime green sole??? Had to have them. These are the highest shoes I own and it will take some practice walking in them. Good thing I'm a professional ;-)

Left to Right: Chinese Laundry, Zara, Charles David.
The tan platforms are super comfy and the perfect height. I haven't decided if the red Zara shoes will be for work or play; they are a perfect height for work, but a little on the short side for play. I love the details on these C.D's; they were a TJ Maxx find.

Another Ebay find. It stated that it was dress length; however my hips told me otherwise. It's super lightweight/airy and although it should be used as a swim cover-up, it will be worn as a blouse :-)



Considering the fact that it's June, I won't be wearing this sweaterdress anytime soon. This dress is thrifted and fits like a glove. The puff sleeves are the perfect amount of puff and the blue color is amazing.

I have yet to wear any of these items, but trust: you will see them in action very soon!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh the first pair of shoes are GORGEOUS (as is everything else, but they're my favorite in this post)! I'm glad you're back to blogging - love your style! I'm requesting a blog post: How to walk in 6" heels! I have come across heels like the first pair and shied away because of a fear of toppling over. I'd love to know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoooo!!!!
    Finally another post!
    Those 6" heels look perfect for...sitting down.
    lmao
    I could never walk in those!
    Tricia is right though, please give us mere mortals a tutorial on how to do it.
    Need all the help we can get!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're my fave shopaholic! Those first pair are killer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those 6” shoes are killer…I wish I could wear those…you go gurl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...