In there like swimwear

This coral caftan is actually a bathing suit cover-up; however I think it deserves more attention than just being pool side. My lovely friend Lauren pointed out this lovely number to me and I'm so glad she did. I LOVE it! In order to try and get a grip on my shopping habit, I've only been purchasing items that I absolutely love and cannot stop thinking about. This caftan/cover up is a perfect example of this.


(please excuse the damp marks under my arm; we were dancing pretty much all night. kiss n grind knows how to throw a party!)





dress-urban outfitters, caftan-asos, shoes-dolce vita, clutch-f21, earrings-glendale galleria, ring-the icing, bracelets-aldo

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like how styled this outfit. Good idea for the swimsuit cover-up. And your hair is FAB! (Love the natural look).

    xoxo
    Nique

    http://chubbydivaonadime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAASSS MA'AM!!!
    The outfit came out sooo hot!
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your outfits are soo awesome...I love love love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dark spots or not you are a GEM!!!! omg buttahlove reblogged you on tumblr and I just had to check out your blogspot. YOU ARE SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! Wow Now following :)

    XOXO
    http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love this look bright and summery. U look great! Found ur blog through C&C ! Following :)

    www.honeicurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are workn it gurl! we need more of this----> keep it comin! #nowfollowing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Fellow EMF Fashion Show Diva!!! I love your blog!!! YOU ARE BRINGING IT !!!!! you need to be working for a magazine or some type of fashion outlet to show women how to pull their outfits together!!!

    I will be taking some of your advice and USING it!

    -Cass

    ReplyDelete
  8. great color combo and thanx for the inspiration this is a must do asap!!!!

    ReplyDelete