Belts and Bangles and Rings oh my!

Today I met up with the always entertaining Monique, aka L.o.L for breakfast and a tiny bit of shopping. I've been trying to wear more separates, as my closet is about 95% dresses/skirts. Lately, I've been feeling a bit sloppy in jeans, so in an attempt to overcome this, here we have today's ootd:



cloudy lens...

that's better :-)







shirt: h&m, belt: ashley stewart, jeans: macy's, wedges: dollhouse (i got them from ross and they are ridiculously comfortable; the best $9.99 I've ever spent) rings/purse/bracelets/earrings: various flea markets/thrift stores/festivals.

shout out to the Lady of Leisure for being my wonderful photog!

4 comments:

  1. FYI I am absolutely loving you are finally blog about your outfits!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm accessory jacking when I get there....

    ReplyDelete